How to reach us
Companies that travel directly to Paphos (please check as changes occur)
Ryanair connects Paphos directly to:
France (Marseille, Paris Beauvais)
Germany (Berlin, Cologne, Memmingen)
Greece (Chania, Mykonos, Rhodes, Thessaloniki)
Italy (Bari, Bologna, Milan Bergamo, Pisa, Rome Chiampino, Venice Treviso)
Poland (Warsaw Modlin, Katowice, Krakow, Gdansk and Wroclaw)
Other companies that fly directly to/from Paphos are
Transavia (from Amsterdam)
See all companies and all flights at the Paphos Airport website
Companies that fly to Larnaca
Aegean, Wiz, British, Lufthansa, Alitalia, Swiss, Austrian, Norwegian, Czech, LOT, Cyprus airways and more.
If there are no direct flights from your place please visit and . They always have good ideas about combinations of flights!
YOU WILL NEED:
Limassol Airport Express
Intercity buses (LARNACA-LIMASSOL-PAPHOS)
KAPNOS shuttle (LARNACA AIRPORT-PAPHOS AIRPORT)
Larnaca city buses (LARNACA-LARNACA AIRPORT)
Paphos city buses
Arriving at Paphos airport
You can come to Paphos center
Arriving at Larnaca aiport
- by city bus starting 7.30 am
- by Taxi (about 25 euro day price). Avoid taking a taxi from the airport; it is much better if you book a taxi in advance.
From Larnaca you have the following options:
- You can take the bus “Limassol Airport Express” from Larnaca to Limassol (Ayios Georgios Havouza station) (duration about 50-60 min). Please tell the driver that you are going to Paphos.
Limassol Airport Express
You will then take the “Intercity” bus from Limassol (Ayios Georgios Havouza station) to Paphos. (duration about 1h 15 min)
Tickets in the bus offices or in the bus, cost 9+4€.
- take a bus to Larnaca (Finikoudes)Larnaca city buses (LARNACA-LARNACA AIRPORT)
- From Larnaca (Finikoudes) take an Intercity bus to Limassol (Agios Georgios Havouza stop) and from there take an Intercity bus to Paphos.
- From Larnaca (Finikoudes) take an Intercity bus directly to Paphos (rare line)
- come to Paphos by Taxi (about 120 euro day price)
- Take the airport shuttle KAPNOS that will take you to Paphos Airport (NOT Paphos city center). Only three/four times a day. Be aware that if you take the 4.15am shuttle you arrive at Paphos airport at about 5.30am and the first bus to the city center is at 7.30am. KAPNOS shuttle (LARNACA AIRPORT-PAPHOS AIRPORT)
Traveling from Paphos
During the week of the course if you want to travel from Paphos to other places
- during the afternoon you only have time for Limassol (Intercity buses) and Polis Crysochou (Special line). All buses start from Karavella station.
- If you want to visit Nicosia you need one whole day. Take the Intercity bus. All buses start from Karavella station.
Book online APHRODITE TAXI
Paphos is a city about 3 Km from the sea shore. In the city of Paphos there are only few hotels. Please check on Booking.com. We would recommend AXIOTHEA, 10-15 minutes walk from our Institute.
Kato Paphos is the name of the touristic area where you can find many hotels and apartments. They are about 3-4 km from our Institute and you will need one or two buses to reach us or take a taxi (about 12 euros). They are near the sea though. Please check and compare as places to stay are available in a great variety.
Please always check AIRBNB. It is possible to find the perfect place to stay very close to our Institute.